Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Happy Eid Mubarak / Eid Ul Fitr



I would like to take this opportunity to wish each and everyone of you a blessed Eid Mubarak. Thanks for all your support and looking forward to see you guys in my (*ehhemm*) open house second week of Raya (by invitation only, special privilege to my fellow KLlickr).


Family portrait (Gambar raya) with my brother in law's parents.
This is eventually my first day of Raya.


To Kamal, Ezat, Hasnul's (G&K), I couldn't spend my Raya happily if it wasn't for you guys! Thanks and much hugs. And guys, thank you for sending those beautiful sms'es and greetings cards (Wan Peng, unexpected, and really appreciate it). I have not been getting those in years. Note to Teong Hin, Adibah Noor, Kevin Zahri, abang Mahathir Lokman, Steve Bristow and many more, thanks for your kind greetings!

Have a nice festive holiday!

_

4 opinions :

EDDY PURNAMA said...

selamat hari raya and maaf zahir batin...

hope u will have a great prosperous raya

zamdee said...

selamat hari raya bro :-)

naizz23 said...

hi muid,
slamat ari raye,,,

if u still remember me, ema , smk kepong form 6,
tak dan nak abis blajaq i smbung same faculty wit u
ingat tak fssr uitm shah alam,,,,
art n design

Unknown said...

Eh..Ema! how r u... lama tak jumpa. Add me on friendster (muidlatif@yahoo.com). Selamat Hari Raya. Btw, aku dah pindah balik kat blkang FRIM.